Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Cori!

I can't believe it's been 26 years since this beautiful baby was born and completely changed our lives.


She is the reason I know what unconditional love means and I'm pretty sure she's responsible for most of my gray hair. 

She taught us the meaning of joy and we found it in so many little things she did
.
I know what bursting with pride means, because she has made me so proud my heart hurts.

AND

She has made my blood pressure rise and caused many a sleepless night.

Laughter, tears and worry, what would I have done without any of them. 

It was hard to find pictures of her without her making a face or an obscene gesture. Yes I said it.




For those of you that I haven't bragged to, Cori is working and going to school for her doctorate, plus seeing clients and still partying. That's my kid.

I Love You, my fabulous daughter. You make me proud, happy and joyous everyday.

By the way, Cori shares her birthday with the also fabulous Brady Bug.


Happy Birthday Bug!

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter! she looks like a lot of fun and I bet you are so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete