Saturday, April 14, 2012

Foto Finish - Blue

Today's optional theme for Foto Finish at Cat Patches is Blue, my favorite color. Going through my pictures I found this guy, too cool, he's a poisonous frog, but you have to love his color.


He and his other colorful friends are at the zoo. My family goes to the zoo every New Year's Day. Perfect weather and it was never crowded when we started the tradition. I've heard that the way you spend New Year's Day sets the tone for the year, I don't want our year to be a zoo (David says my life is a circus and I'm the ringleader), but I think of it as family, friends and fun. I'll take a year of that.

I hope you'll go check out Cat Patches for the other blue offerings. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana

5 comments:

  1. I saw one of these guys at the aquarium in Corpus Christie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue - I have never seen a blue frog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could blue, I'd want to be that color blue. It would be much better than being green (though Kermit might not think so).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot, I don't think I've ever seen a blue frog but now you have gotten my curiosity and I have a vague memory of seeing something like him at the Toronto Science Centre. I have to go check out my photos!!

    ReplyDelete