Saturday, June 30, 2012

June's New FO Linky Party.

The linky party starts today for New FO's at Cat Patches.
I've already shown you my star obsession which came to a grinding halt when my machine died. I spent one whole day in mourning but, when I caught myself thinking about painting stripes on the bedroom walls (I still may do it) I decided I had to sew on the other machine. So I made a bunch of rail fence blocks.


Easy, mindless and of course stripes. Maybe the stars are really over. I made enough for two quilts, which won't be quilted until I get my machine fixed. (That last part was said with gritted teeth). I've been jumping on the phone everytime it rings like a high school girl before Prom. 


In case you missed them, here's some of my stars, because I love pictures in posts.







I hope you'll jump over to Cat Patches and catch up on what everyone else has been up to. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana

6 comments:

  1. These are such pretty fabrics. Very colorful blocks. And I love those lavender rail fences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright stripes. Hope you get your machine back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks. Love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure hope your machine comes home soon. Know how you feel about the phone ringing, I'm still waiting for the drop-in table for my new machine to come in - it's now over 3 weeks (sigh), but alas, every time the phone rings it's only "Rachel from Cardholder Services, there is nothing wrong with your account but you need to call immediately" click *#*#@
    Especially love that last star quilt you showed above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great colors in those fabrics. Love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete