Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day Four of the Ghastlies Blog Hop


Today you need to visit:

 Mrs. Katherine Ghastlie              

I'm sure we are going to see more wonderful creations. Leave comments since each day a grand prize winner will be chosen by Madame Samm. All the prizes have been wonderful. 

I am writing this early, because I am testing the schedule feature on blogger. My day for the hop in Tuesday Nov. 2 and I'm going to write my post nice and early and schedule it because we may be having company.


Hopefully, I'll be right here enjoying the hop.

Update, she looped around and ran back where she came from. Thanks Rina.

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana

3 comments:

  1. Looks to me your test of the schedule feature worked really well. Great job.

    Have I told you that I think you are a natural at this blogging thing? Love your blog.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no....I haven't checked the weather in a few days! Hoping your company changes course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope that your company doesn't come! yikes! I agree with the first poster, you do this blogging thing good! ;)

    ReplyDelete